- 太极班：太极 气功十八式；二十四式太极拳。
Chinese school year 2013, 3rd semester courses:
- Children language classes:
- Preschool: 3 years old and above, focus on listening and speaking;
- Grades 1 and 2: split into English and non-English backgrounds: focus on listening, speaking, literacy and stroke learning;
- Grades 3, 4 and 5: under 18 years of age; focus on listening, speaking, reading and learning to write;
- Grades six: emphasis on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills with gradually increase in skills in reading and writing.
- Adult language classes:
- Beginners: focus on enunciation, simple dialogue and recognition of basic characters;
- Intermediate: textbook-based with focus on listening and speaking practice;
- Advanced: use of latest teaching materials enabling students to master listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Sessions: Saturdays from 1to 3 pm with fees per semester as follows:
- Children Language Class: $65;
- Adult Elementary: $100;
- Intermediate and Advanced Classes: $120.
- Children’s Painting Class: focus on traditional painting, calligraphy and watercolour:
Sessions: Saturdays 11am to 12noon with fees per semester as follows:
- $80 for students take language classes as well;
- $96 for students only attending painting classes.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi Qigong eighteen styles; 24-style Tai Chi Fist:
Session: Saturday 11:30am to 12:30pm with fees per semester as follows;
- Tai Chi Class: $64
Please note the next semester curriculum arrangements:
Chinese Language Show